Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celestial

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Shirt and Shoes: Vintage. Pants: American Apparel.)

There's this really eerie part of my building thats near the roof when you go up the steps. I'm pretty sure thats where everyone gets drunk and grossed up because the walls are disgusting but it made my pictures look more interesting? i guess. anyway ! i had stated i wanted to start mixing prints and prints. Therefore ! here we have it. There pants used to be my favorite, but now they've taken a back seat because my legs have grew (YAY!) so everything i wear them they have to continuously be pushed back down which gets extremely annoying. im going to continue experimenting and hopefully you all like it !

1 comment:

  1. im completely in love with this outfit and the one underneath

    ReplyDelete