Saturday, September 4, 2010

Igloo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(shirt and shorts: american apparel. shoes and bag: vintage. water: dasani. jewelry: vintage.)

do i wear these shorts often? YES ! do i care ? NO!

yes, these are my favorite shorts. my sunglasses are from some website i can't find right now. but 2nd day at school, haute pink tuesday. i love the sexuali-Tee from american apparel. I;m not sure if I've ever stated that on Garcon Christen before. but yes i have all of them in different size and colors. i went to the dentist this day and my dentist (who looks like malibu barbie) said to me "before all i saw  you in black, now you're wearing barbie pink" and that had me thinking how your style evolves as you grow. and for that i love my dentist even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment