Friday, September 17, 2010

Machine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(shirt: Marc Jacobs X LOVE magazine. jeans: Naked & Famous. shoes: Vintage. jacket: ShopNastyGal)

so love this knock off Alexander Wang jacket and you cant tell me I'm not the shit when I'm wearing it. but I'm pretty sure if i wore this to my future job at a fashion magazine they'd laugh in my face but I'm not there yet ! so I'll continue wearing it. also, i had a lot of jewelry on but because of the way i was posing/walking you can't see it, sadly. However, i do hope you all enjoy Garçon Christen. i work hard on all the blogging that i do. nothing is better than you all's support and if you have any suggestions, comments or anything just email me at chriskmooney@gmail.com. i would love to know some opinions. 

1 comment: