Friday, June 18, 2010

Heaven Sent

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(faux chanel blazer: Vintage. shirt & shorts: American Apparel.)

i love this outfit i felt like Taylor Jacobson wearing it. and TJ is my favorite, therefore its a good thing. Also, the shirt goes past my shorts when im walking so everyone thought i didn't have any pants on and i love that ! i dont know why but it thrills me when random people ask me do i have pants on. like "why would my mom let me go out the house with no pants on ?" sure i look crazy but she's not that insane. anyway, this blazer is called my fake chanel blazer because it reminds me of chanel so much. its white tweed with a black lining what makes the tweed look like it has black little holes all around it, if that doesn't scream chanel i dont know what does. the tag says something i can't read nor pronounce so it must be REALLY old. most of my vintage clothes' tags are at least readable. my mom got me this jacket when she was in Hawaii. where and how she found it, will never be known.  

1 comment: