Friday, June 18, 2010

Schouler Boy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(knit sweater: Vintage. short: American Apperal. backpack: EXTREME)

I'm Finally done with school ! *victory dance* now i patiently wait till my dad calls me screaming about my report card. 

on the day that i got out of school, i viewed the Proenza Schouler Resort 2011. and i fucking loved every piece of clothing they presented. so now, im a faithful proenza schouler fan. i was with them since they did those tie dye dressed for Spring/Summer 2010 which isnt that long ago. but now im faithfully their fan just like i am with Alexander WAng and Rodarte. New York Fashion is on the come-up. i used to think it was the worst fashion week. but now its becoming one of my favorite. Milan is at the bottom of the my totem pole. the only thing that i like that comes out of Milan Fashion week is Prada. Paris is my favorite. London always give me something that is so innovative and new.

yes, i have the most boring backpack ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment