Tuesday, June 8, 2010

O.G.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(sweater: Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony. shirt: Marc Jacobs. shorts: DIY/A&F. shoes: Toms.)

each item im wearing is very dear to me, i spent hard earn birthday money on my chloe sevigny sweater, my shirt was a gift i received from my dad while we were in Paris last year, my shorts are made out of a pair of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans i used to ALWAYS wear in the 8th or 9th grade, i can't remember. and my shoes were a gift my mom got for me from Neiman Marcus.

i was suppose to go out when i had this outfit on, but i found out that the Royal Tenenbaums was coming on and i couldn't miss it. due to the fact i misplaces my DVD, i can't afford to miss it when it comes on TV. therefore i sat on my couch and watched the movie look great in leopard. that ws my friday night. 

1 comment: