Saturday, December 11, 2010

Black Model Famous

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(shirt, shoes, and cardigan: Vintage. leggings: H&M.)

These Leggings seriously remind me of Alexander Wang or even Givenchy. the leather patch is he only reason i bought them. I don't really care for the beige color on my skin tone but the leather is such a great touch i wore them anyway. i ended just throwing them away later that day because now they have a hole  in them.

I'm working hard trying to bring new things to this blog. especially new surroundings. kind of likehow Rumi of Fashion Toast takes pictures in different spots most of the time. but be patient. thank you for hanging in there with me. but be sure to blog, tumblr, anything to get this blog more out there. please and thank you 

1 comment: