Monday, December 6, 2010

Wine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(sweater: Chloe Sevigny X Opening Ceremony. shirt: American Apparel. Jeans: Cheap Monday. shoes: my dad's)

Fianlly using a real camera! I'm becoming more and more inspired to contribute to this blog. i have a lot of ideas floating around in my head and i cant wait to show you all. thank you for being so patient with me.

On the other hand. i really felt wonderful in this outfit. My sweater is one of my favorite pieces in my closet. Therefore, when i wear it it makes me feel like I'm traveling around with a good friend or something like that. Also, i love these shoes. they're my dad's and they click clack just like heels so when i walk in them its a MUST that i strut. i don't like the fact these pictures make my legs look short when i actually have the longest legs but i digress.

I'm going to New York City soon to go see The Addams Family on Broadway so be sure to come back when i post the pictures. 

1 comment: