Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elope

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(blazer, shoes, and jewelry: Vintage. shirt: American Apparel. pants: BDG.)

Mint is my new favorite color, well really any pastel right now. decided to show some new scenery even though it was VERY cold but it was worth it. also, i need more pants like these, less jeans and more pants is what im going for. therefore i need to go out and buy some new skinny pants. My red blazer is one of my favorite things I own and i try not to wear it often because it's definitely a statement piece. anyway !

I'm planning on making a little video of me just answering some questions i've getting in a video. if you have any questions or statements please email me at chriskmooney@gmail.com please :) im excited to share some news and statements with you all.

here's a closer look of the look.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
disregard the piece of metal coming form the wall. lol. 

2 comments: