Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hard.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(blazer: Vintage. shirt: T by Alexander Wang. jeans: TopMan. )

i love Kate Lanphear and i felt like a little Lanpear prodigy in this outfit. i wore doc. martens as well. i really do this it sucks that my shots never include my shoes. grr. im gonna find a new way to take picture so that my shoes are in the shot. however, i have good news !

i've been accepted into FIDM's 3 days of fashion in june. i had a meeting with the recruiter women recently in Virginia and she let me know right then and there that i was in. the recruiter was really interested in who i look up to, and who my fav. designers are and where i shopped. and of course i told her the fav. and i happened to be wearing marc jacobs that day so she was extra excited. I'm usually really awkward with interviews but this one fault natural and everything just flowed and im very excited into exploring LA by myself for 3 days !

let me know your thoughts on my outfits by commenting !

1 comment:

  1. yaaaasss...dis is something i would wear...c'mon fa ALL ur looks actually...especially da accessories!!! yuh u def take it there but in a very cunt n elegant way!!! LIVE

    ReplyDelete