Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tyrone


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(everything: American Apparel. )

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(sweater and plaid shirt: Vintage.)

idk. this was just a fun outfit to wear. it was basically a "put on whatever clean day." these were the only things that went in the dry cleaners or in the laundry hamper that i wanted to work with at least. and i felt kinda scottish in the sweater and plaid. i dont know why but i did. these were the same day. the turban thing was a random thing i did because i was going on my 14th hour of badu. and it gets cold at night so i brought a sweater and i forgot i had this plaid shirt in my backpack and my legs were getting cold so i put it around my waste and walah ! and the glasses were just with me too. i've been obsessed with my bracelets i never take them off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment