Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Faux A.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(sunglasses, necklace, blazer, and cuff: Vintage. tank: American Apparel. legging: H&M. watch: Michael Kors.)

i would wear Alexander Wang everyday of my life if my funds allowed it. 

it was a nice spring day, so im glad i was like super hot wearing the blazer. people in LA wear blazers all year round and im really not sure how they do it. i cannot wear a blazer in 80 degree weather. this is my Alexander wang on a budget type of look. the blazer and the leggings remind me of Fall 2009. and who doesnt love a nice white tank. im so sorry no one ever gets to see my shoes. im planning a special post about my shoes. 

1 comment:

  1. the blazer & leggings are amazing!..
    i luv this look! :]

    ReplyDelete