Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sweet Cherry Pie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(blazer: Ralph Lauren. shirt and shorts: American Apparel. belt: idk. and random bracelets.

HOWDY ! BEEN A LONG TIME.
sorry ! oh my god, i've been so busy with the end of the school year here and running. having to do make up work and all that jazz. but im back !

i recently wore this outfit to school and i felt very american in this outfit. sometimes when i wear leggings or black i feel european. but i wore seersucker shorts and in my mind seersucker is VERY american. i think of it as a texan pattern somehow. i wore a 50/50 purple american apparel shirt with it and i thought the khaki in the short was let out by the color of the short because i love khaki and purple together for some reason. anyway, the blazer was very last minute. i needed something for when i went to the movies to see Sex and the City 2. i felt very Brad Goreski in this outfit when i usually feel like Taylor Jacobson. anyway, i wore my new TOMS shoes my mother got me from Nieman Marcus and i fucking love them. i promise ill never go M.I.A. again. 

1 comment: